Data of the person responsible for the treatment
Company name: FUNDICIONES JULCAR, S.L.
Address: Calle Valle de Mena 21 09001 BURGOS
Phone: 947 29 80 87
Email of our Data Protection Coordinator: email@example.com
1. 1 Applicable regulations
The treatment we carry out of your personal data has the following purposes:
– To provide you with information related to your contracted services and other matters that we consider to be of your interest, and you may receive it by various means, especially by telephone and e-mail.
2.1 How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you revoke it or request a limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods of time.
3 Legitimation and data collected
The legitimation for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party at the time of providing us with the information.
3.1 Consent to the processing of your data
In accordance with the purposes indicated in section 2, the categories of data that will be processed are as follows: – Identification data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address.
4. Security measures
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organisational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed. However, the above, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
5. Rights of the User.
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of his/her personal data:
– Right to request access to his/her personal data.
– Right to request their rectification if they are inaccurate, or to request their deletion (for example, if he/she considers that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
– Right to request the limitation of their processing, provided that any of the conditions set forth in the regulations are met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Right to oppose the processing, in which case we will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– Right to the portability of data.
– Right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Data Protection supervisory authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights: https://www.aepd.es/agencia/en-que-podemos-ayudarte.html#section1
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive commercial communications electronically in the future, you may express this desire by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Coordinator.
6. Social networks
The social network profiles that the Company has will not involve data processing beyond that which the social network itself allows for corporate profiles. The Company may use these profiles to inform the users of each social network who subscribe to the company profile about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or new products or services, as well as to share information of interest on the usual topics of the company. The company will not extract any data directly from the social network.